Charging lower dantian

for help with dowsing, manifesting etc.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Catweazle

Charging lower dantian

Post by Catweazle » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:03 am

Hi,

First of all thanks for creating this forum. It looks and feels very nice! I really hope the other members of the old Dreamworks forum will find it too :)

But I would like to make a request. I have a physically very active and, therefore, very tiring job. I've been (slowly) charging my lower dantian every day with and old mp3 file from XM. This really is a big help for me to continue doing my job without being too exhausted by the end of the day/week. But listening to those mp3's is rather time consuming and not always convenient. Would it be possible to make a sigil that not only charges the dantian but also expands it so it can retain more chi?

Thanks for all the good work that you do, I'm a big fan of it 8-)

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Charging lower dantian

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi Catweazie.

Welcome to the forum.

I will have to do some research on the subject but it shouldn't be a problem.
I will notify you as soon as a working sigil for it is ready.
It shouldn't take that long, a couple of days until I have a sigil ready for testing.

Since this is the first request, Testing will be open to all members.

Catweazle

Post by Catweazle » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Hey Blaze,

Thx very much, you're the best!

Artisan

Post by Artisan » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:18 pm

Great idea Catweazle!
Mind sharing the link to the field?

I'd be interested in testing it also.

Catweazle

Post by Catweazle » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:52 pm

Artisan wrote:Great idea Catweazle!

Hi Artisan,

It's not an mp3 containing a field but some of the free files I downloaded from Xtrememind.com called EnergyMusic 2000 and EnergyExplosion a couple of years ago. As far as I can tell the EnergyExplosion file is still available. It's essentially meant for manifestation but when listening to it I can really feel the energy being poured into my lower dantian.

Artisan

Post by Artisan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:37 pm

Catweazle wrote:
Artisan wrote:Great idea Catweazle!

Hi Artisan,

It's not an mp3 containing a field but some of the free files I downloaded from Xtrememind.com called EnergyMusic 2000 and EnergyExplosion a couple of years ago. As far as I can tell the EnergyExplosion file is still available. It's essentially meant for manifestation but when listening to it I can really feel the energy being poured into my lower dantian.
That stuff definitely works, thankh you.

Btw, considering there are some twisted people on XM, have you ever noticed any negative effects from their free energy?

Catweazle

Post by Catweazle » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:17 pm

I always considered the XM mp3's to be among the best. Never had any negative experience with them but everyone responds in their own way. What works for me doesn't necessarily work the same way for others.

PleiadianHealer

Post by PleiadianHealer » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:36 pm

I hope you guys don't mind if I jump in here, I wanted to discuss something that I've been experimenting with and I think it has to do with the topic. I have been writing the number 514 on the underside of my left wrist. I found out this number, when you write it on your body, rejuvenates all the cell's of your body. When I write this number, I used a black pen, I feel an energy move into me, and it's very energizing. While sitting at my computer I almost started to rage the energy was so intense, but I'm very sensitive, so this might not happen with everyone.

You could also write 514 on a small piece of paper and then scotch tape it to your wrist, this works well too. But the first time I just wrote directly on the underside of my wrist and got great results. It's free so give it a try and report back, so far I like this a lot!

PH

Catweazle

Post by Catweazle » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:02 am

Thanks Ph, I'll try it. Good to see you here to btw :)

Reality Engineer

Post by Reality Engineer » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:43 am

PleiadianHealer wrote:I hope you guys don't mind if I jump in here, I wanted to discuss something that I've been experimenting with and I think it has to do with the topic. I have been writing the number 514 on the underside of my left wrist. I found out this number, when you write it on your body, rejuvenates all the cell's of your body. When I write this number, I used a black pen, I feel an energy move into me, and it's very energizing. While sitting at my computer I almost started to rage the energy was so intense, but I'm very sensitive, so this might not happen with everyone.

You could also write 514 on a small piece of paper and then scotch tape it to your wrist, this works well too. But the first time I just wrote directly on the underside of my wrist and got great results. It's free so give it a try and report back, so far I like this a lot!

PH
PleiadianHealer ,
What is the significance of the # 514? Is it a Radionic Attunement number?