Servitors?

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

PsiMagick

Servitors?

Post by PsiMagick » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:58 am

I was wondering if anyone has any good books or links that get into servitors.

I am confused in the difference from charging a sigil with my intent vs making a sigil with an entity and telling it to do my intent? Dont sigils become egregors after some time of charging?
Servitors dont need a body and are a thoughtform which eventually becomes strong enough and permanent to where you can destroy the sigil after a few months

Like how blaze creates servitors to help amplify the sigils...so confused on how this is done. The way I think it would be created is if he maybe creates another separate sigil that is for the servitor and teaches it what to do but then how does the servitor stay charged? Anyone can give me a hand on how this is done?

I also dont see any difference from creating a psi ball and filling it with your intent vs creating a servitor...they both seem the same to me other then creating a servitor focus a lot more on the creation where with psi balls I can just spend 5-10 mins charging it with my intent and send it off...sounds like the same thing other then the psiball being more short lived but you can still just keep charging it

PsiMagick

Re: Servitors?

Post by PsiMagick » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:18 am

So no one knows the difference from a sigil and a servitor or have a good link on how to create a servitor? I am guessing that the only difference is in the intent you put unto the sigil

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Servitors?

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:04 pm

PsiMagick wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:18 am
So no one knows the difference from a sigil and a servitor or have a good link on how to create a servitor? I am guessing that the only difference is in the intent you put unto the sigil
A sigil and a thought-form, these are usually static, comprised of energy and intent which has been linked to an object or symbol and is typically confined to a limited area of effect.
A servitor is more like a pet or child, birth by you and is capable of independent thinking/actions/learning etc. depending on how well you create it, it's not just some lump of intent you carry around but more like a companion or a familiar.

The instruction you'll find in books or online will most likely just contain info on the basics of construction and yes it does seem similar to how you would make a thought-form but that is more than adequate to get you started, like this: http://johnkreiter.com/how-to-create-a- ... r-bidding/

What you need to do is go beyond the basics and give it anthropomorphic characteristics.