dw's fields are back

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

nagacore

Re: dw's fields are back

Post by nagacore » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:03 pm

He's running a week long 40-50% off sale. I'll look into getting the best path field over the weekend,

Enlightened_States

Re: dw's fields are back

Post by Enlightened_States » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:48 am

Don't know if you read the other thread, but yes, we are back to selling fields. As you all know, dreammagick shut down some time last year. In fact, the site expired sporadically and there was nothing dream or I could do about it. Vitality, Dream's old partner, had access to the site's server and both him and dream had a falling out. When the site expired, we lost all the files and whatnot. It hurt us as much as it hurt a lot of you. Luckily we still have some of the pdfs of the downloadable sigils. We have field booster, book of desire, lucid dreaming, reality programmer, psychic shielding, confidence.

And guys, if you guys want any of these sigilized fields: field booster, lucid dreaming, reality programmer, psychic shielding, we will sell it to you at 50% off its original price for the one week only. We also got some exciting stuff coming up that I think you guys will love.